Already certified, and looking to explore the amazing reefs of the Corn Islands? Look no further! We offer professionally guided dives to all the best dive sites around the Corn Islands, including day dives, night dives, specialty dive trips, and multi-dive packages.
Prior to each dive, our customers will receive a personalized dive site briefing from your guide. You will have access to maps of each dive site and will have plenty of opportunity to ask any of your own questions, as our guides are always happy to help! After each dive, you will have the opportunity to log your dives as a group, and also to access to our various fish identification books to find out the names of all your favorite critters.
No fishy business! All of our guides are certified and experienced PADI Professionals with a vast knowledge of the local waters. You will have use of our brand new rental equipment, which your guide will ensure you are familiar and comfortable with prior to your dive. Our boats are always stocked with all necessary safety and emergency equipment such as emergency oxygen, first aid kits, life jackets, GPS, and more. Remember, our experienced Captains and guides are always happy to help!
To maximize your safety and enjoyment, our fun dive groups at Corn Island Dive Center are kept to a maximum of 6 divers per guide. We strive to divide our groups based on experience and certification levels to ensure everyone has the most enjoyable dive possible.
Please note that many dive sites are weather dependent, and that scheduled dive sites may change at short notice due to weather conditions.
Fun Dive: 1 Tank Dive, run daily departing at 9:00am, 11:30am, and 2:30pm.
Night Dive: 1 Tank Dive, can run daily upon request with a minimum of 2 divers, departing at 5:30pm (departure time subject to change based on time of sun set).
Blowing Rock Trip: 2 Tank Dive, can run daily upon request with a minimum of 4 divers, departing at 7:30am. This site is weather dependent, and for your safety can only be offered if conditions allow. We accept bookings for Blowing Rock in advance, however please understand as weather conditions may change, we can never guarantee a trip to Blowing Rock and Corn Island Dive Center always reserves the right to cancel a planned trip based on weather conditions.
Specialty Trips: Can run daily upon request (weather permitting), please contact us for details or to arrange a trip.
To ensure enough time for dive and boat briefings, and to keep our boats on schedule, all divers are asked to arrive at the center 30 minutes prior to your departure times, and 45 minutes prior if it is your first day diving with us (in order to do equipment sizing). All dive excursions depart from Corn Island Dive Center.
Underwater camera rental available for $15/day. Please book camera in advance to ensure availability.
corn island dive center dive prices 2014/2015
All of our fun dive prices are fully inclusive of guide, equipment, tank, weights, and boat rides to and from the dive sites.
Multi-Dive Packages and Specialty Trips
Please contact us to arrange additional trips to surrounding islands.
* All prices and packages are for day dives and are 1 Tank Dives, unless otherwise stated * * All prices are for dives around Corn Island, unless otherwise stated * * Night dives require a minimum of 2 divers and may be included in any dive package for an additional $10 USD per night dive * * Dive professional rates require proof of certification, and does not apply to Blowing Rock Trips or other Specialty Trips * * All Blowing Rocks Trips are 2 tank dives, and require a minimum of 4 divers * How do I sign up?
* Please note any person wishing to participate in a PADI course or experience is required to fill out an RSTC Medical Statementprior to any in-water activities. If you answer "YES" to any of the medical questions, then you will require written permission from a Doctor, using the attached form, to participate in any PADI course or experience. *
* PADI Standards states that each student have a personal set of current PADI materials for study and use during the course and for reference afterward, to include, at a minimum, the course manual (book, digital or app version) unless unavailable in a language understood by the student diver. *
* All certified divers will be required to show proof of certification prior to diving. Some agencies (such as PADI) can be verified online *
* It is highly recommended to have travel insurance, or specific dive accident insurance such as Divers Alert Network (D.A.N.) that can be purchased online here prior to your trip. According to D.A.N.'s recommendations regarding flying after diving, please allow for at least 18 hours before flying in an airplane after scuba diving *