Course prices include all equipment rental, PADI materials, boat excursions, and certification fees unless otherwise stated.
Please note that any student wanting to participate in e-Learning with PADI should check availability with Corn Island Dive Center ahead of time, to ensure your course can be completed during your stay. Please contact us for more information and prices for PADI e-Learning courses.
Underwater camera rental available for $15/day. Please book camera in advance to ensure availability.
* From $240. Please visit the Advanced Open Water course page for more information regarding course options and pricing ** Price based on candidate meeting minimum requirements for the PADI Divemaster course, please visit the Divemaster page for details. ** Price does not include additional PADI application and membership fees, please contact us for details
* Please note any person wishing to participate in a PADI course or experience is required to fill out an RSTC Medical Statementprior to any in-water activities. If you answer "YES" to any of the medical questions, then you will require written permission from a Doctor, using the attached form, to participate in any PADI course or experience. *
* PADI Standards states that each student have a personal set of current PADI materials for study and use during the course and for reference afterward, to include, at a minimum, the course manual (book, digital or app version) unless unavailable in a language understood by the student diver. *
* All certified divers will be required to show proof of certification prior to diving. Some agencies (such as PADI) can be verified online *
* It is highly recommended to have travel insurance, or specific dive accident insurance such as Divers Alert Network (D.A.N.) that can be purchased online here prior to your trip. According to D.A.N.'s recommendations regarding flying after diving, please allow for at least 18 hours before flying in an airplane after scuba diving *